July 16, 2012

This is killing ME!!!

OH MY WORD! So I worked out Saturday to cardio power and resistance and it felt great. Everything was all good and dandy till I woke up the yesterday. Everything, and i mean EVERYTHING felt sore! I figured its ok, I'll work through it.. well, I decided to work on my front yard before my work out, HUGE MISTAKE! After working on my yard in 95 degree heat for 6 hours I took a shower and literally cried because everything just started hurting. ugh! Then this morning I woke up same thing. I couldn't even get out of my bed without complaining. My arms still hurt from my workout saturday and yard work. My calves ache every step i take. my back feels so sensitive. I really want to work out to Insanity but I feel like my body is physically not capable. Any suggestions? Anyone? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment